Tebodin B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâs history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâs key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description â A detailed description of the companyâs operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â GlobalDataâs summarization of the companyâs business strategy.
- SWOT analysis â A detailed analysis of the companyâs strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â A brief summary of the executivesâ employment history.
- Key operational heads â A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tebodin B.V. (Tebodin), a subsidiary of Bilfinger SE, is a provider of consulting and engineering services. It offers services from concept development, design, and engineering to execution and operation and completion of the project. The company offers services under various categories including consultancy, project management, design and engineering, procurement and construction management. Its portfolio of services includes asset management and maintenance, safety and risk management, compliance management, architecture, construction supervision, tendering, and quality and safety assurance. Tebodin serves various markets including industrial, health and nutrition, pharma, oil and gas, energy and environment, chemicals, property, and infrastructure. The company operates its offices across various countries in North West Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Tebodin is headquartered in Hague, the Netherlands.
Tebodin B.V. Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2017: Bilfinger: Appointment Of Chief Financial Officer At Tebodin
Mar 27,2017: Tebodin: Extension Of Major Engineering And Maintenance Contract For PDO In Oman
Jan 26,2017: Tebodin appoints new CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâs analysis of the companyâs business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsâ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâs detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâs core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâs detailed insight into the companyâs strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.