“Symdeko - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Symdeko in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
SYMDEKO is a combination of tezacaftor and ivacaftor. Some mutations result in CFTR protein that is not processed or folded normally within the cell, and that generally does not reach the cell surface. Tezacaftor is designed to address the trafficking and processing defect of the CFTR protein to enable it to reach the cell surface where ivacaftor can increase the amount of time the protein stays open.
In June 2019, Vertex Pharmaceuticals announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved SYMDEKO (tezacaftor/ivacaftor and ivacaftor) for use in children with cystic fibrosis ages 6 through 11 years who have two copies of the F508del-CFTR mutation or who have at least one mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene that is responsive to SYMDEKO. It was previously approved by the FDA for use in patients with cystic fibrosis 12 years and older with two copies of the F508del mutation or one copy of a responsive mutation in the U.S.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Symdeko.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Symdeko till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Symdeko.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Symdeko Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Symdeko Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Symdeko in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Symdeko Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Symdeko covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Symdeko is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Symdeko dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Symdeko and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Symdeko.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Symdeko from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Symdeko in the market.
What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Symdeko are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Symdeko?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Symdeko?
• What are the chemical specifications of Symdeko?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Symdeko, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Symdeko in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Symdeko and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Symdeko?
• In which countries Symdeko got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Symdeko?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Symdeko?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Symdeko development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Symdeko?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Symdeko?
• How is the market trend of Symdeko is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Symdeko?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?