Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad (Takaful Malaysia), a subsidiary of BIMB Holdings Berhad, is a provider of life and general takaful insurance products. The company offers a range of personal and commercial insurance products to individuals and businesses. It offers insurance products for medical, motor, home, travel, fire, property and accident. It also offers employee benefits, engineering insurance, workers and employees compensation insurance, liability insurance fidelity guarantee and marine cargo insurance. Furthermore, it offers insurance coverage for all risks, burglary, group personal accident, money and plate glass. Takaful Malaysia is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross earned contributions of MYR2,294.3 million during fiscal year ended December 2018(FY2018), an increase of 26.1% over FY2017. The company’s net earned contributions of MYR1,941.5 million in FY2018, an increase of 27.6% over FY2017.
- Detailed information on Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad's business structure, strategy and prospects.