Storebrand ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Storebrand ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Storebrand ASA (Storebrand) is a financial services company. The company provides a range of savings, pension and insurance products catering to requirements of its clientele comprising private individuals, public sector entities, and public sector entities. It offers range of insurance products for life, home, automotive, travel, boat, dogs and cats, caravan, health, child, disability, critical injury, illness and accident. It also offers banking products, lending solutions, mortgage, pension funds, and international solutions. Furthermore, it offers asset management services. It has presence across Norway, Sweden, Ireland, Guernsey and Latvia. Storebrand is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
The company reported premium income of NOK26,652 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 3.2% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Storebrand ASA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Storebrand ASA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Storebrand ASA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Storebrand ASA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Storebrand ASA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Storebrand ASA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Storebrand ASA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Storebrand ASA's business structure, strategy and prospects.