Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2018
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Spinal cord injury (SCI) is defined as damage or trauma caused to the spinal cord. SCI can lead to loss or impaired function resulting in reduced mobility or feeling. It is usually caused by trauma, transverse myelitis, polio, spina bifida or Friedreich's ataxia. Signs and symptoms of spinal cord injury include extreme back pain or pressure in the neck, head or back, paralysis in any part of the body, numbness, tingling or loss of sensation in the hands, fingers, feet or toes, loss of bladder or bowel control, difficulty in walking and impaired breathing after injury.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Spinal Cord Injury and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 6, 9, 1, 27 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 2 and 14 molecules, respectively.
Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Spinal Cord Injury (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.