SPAR International - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
SPAR International - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
SPAR International (SPAR or 'the company'), a subsidiary of SPAR Group, Inc, is involved in multi-format retailing and wholesaling activities. The company operates retail stores under various formats such as SPAR local supermarket or neighbourhood store, EUROSPAR large supermarket, Interspar Hypermarkett, and SPAR Express retail stores. The company's stores offer food products, groceries and general merchandise including apparel, footwear, household utensils, electronic items, gifts and toys, liquor, hardware, home decor and pharmaceutical products. The company also offers its products through e-commerce websites. SPAR has business presence across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. SPAR is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Detailed information on SPAR International required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SPAR International in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SPAR International including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SPAR International's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SPAR International, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of SPAR International and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess SPAR International as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on SPAR International's business structure, strategy and prospects.