Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc: COVID-19 - Company Impact Analysis
This company analysis report is an overview of the early impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Rolls-Royce. The impact of COVID-19 on Rolls-Royce’s production has been mostly felt indirectly, as the company’s two main clients Boeing and Airbus were themselves dealing with the crisis.
The company is the only pure-player of the engine manufacturing industry and is therefore a good indicator of the general state of the aerospace market, where it generates more than half of its revenues. The company is one of only four major global players active in the aerospace engine market next to Safran, General Electric, and Raytheon Technologies through its subsidiary Pratt & Whitney.
Rolls-Royce is one of the main engine-maker for wide-body aircrafts, equipping some of the largest jetlines such as the A380 or the B787 Dreamliner. The exposure of Rolls-Royce to the American and European markets is very high as they constitute the company’s first and second largest markets.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc Market
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc .
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc.