Public Storage - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Public Storage - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Public Storage is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company's principal business activities include the acquisition, development, ownership and operation of self-storage facilities. The company’s facilities offer storage spaces for lease, generally on a month-to-month basis, for personal and business use. The company is also involves in the sale of merchandise and reinsure policies against losses to goods stored by self-storage tenants. As of December 2017, Public Storage had direct and indirect equity interests in 2,386 self-storage facilities, with 159 million net rentable square feet, located in 38 states in the US. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the US, France, Sweden, the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, and Germany. Public Storage is headquartered in Glendale, California, the US.
- Detailed information on Public Storage required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Public Storage in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Public Storage including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Public Storage's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Public Storage, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Public Storage and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Public Storage as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Public Storage's business structure, strategy and prospects.