Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâs history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâs key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description â A detailed description of the companyâs operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â GlobalDataâs summarization of the companyâs business strategy.
- SWOT analysis â A detailed analysis of the companyâs strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â A brief summary of the executivesâ employment history.
- Key operational heads â A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (PIC), a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, is a petrochemical company that manufactures, distributes and markets petrochemical products and fertilizers. It offers wide range of products that include fertilizers, olefins and aromatics. The company manufactures ammonia through its fertilizers plants located in Kuwait. PIC also participates in various joint ventures that also produce and market chemicals such polyethylene, ethylene glycol, paraxylene, benzene, styrene, methanol, monoethylene glycol, diethylene glycol, and polyethylene terephthalate both locally and internationally. The company markets fertilizer products from its own production and from joint venture Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC). PIC is headquartered at Safat, Kuwait.
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2018: Saipem Receives USD750 Million Onshore E&C Contract In Oman
Jan 16,2018: Petrochemical Industries Plans To Resume Work And Production Within Eight Months
Jan 13,2018: Bahrain To Start Tight Gas Development This Year
Jan 07,2018: GPIC Exceeds Q4-2017 Targets
Dec 05,2017: FEED Contract Awarded For Alberta Propane-To-PP Complex
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâs analysis of the companyâs business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsâ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâs detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâs core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâs detailed insight into the companyâs strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.