PESTLE Insights: Norway - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Four major regions in Norway generate around 52.8% of the country’s GDP and comprise 27.5% of the country’s population
FDI inflows towards Norway has been witnessing a declining trend over the past three years, with mining and quarrying as the major FDI recipient sector
As per the Global Competitiveness Index 2017-2018, Norway’s infrastructure ranked 11th out of total 137 nations
Over 2018-2029 period, the Norwegian government plans to develop infrastructure by spending NOK1,064 bn (US$128.6 bn) on roads, shipping, railways, aviation, and public transport
- Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 17.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (10.2%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (9.7%).
- In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.3%, 4.5% and 5.8%, respectively, in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.