Pacific World Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Pacific World Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Pacific World Corporation (Pacific World), a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners IV, L.P., is a provider of proprietary nail and beauty care products. The company markets and sells its products across six major product lines in various retail locations around the world. Pacific World’s product portfolio includes nail art, nail glue, acrylics and gel kits, French manicure polish kits, colored gel polish, gel manicure system, beauty tools, UV gels, nail art, and pedicure tools for women. The company’s products are marketed under various brands including Nailene, Fingr's, TRIM, and Gem through a network of food, drug, mass and value retail channels in various countries. Pacific World is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, the US.
- Detailed information on Pacific World Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Pacific World Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Pacific World Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Pacific World Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Pacific World Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Pacific World Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Pacific World Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Pacific World Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.