Orolia SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Orolia SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Orolia SA (Orolia) provides technology solutions including precise positioning, navigation and timing (PNT) solutions. The company mainly provides high-precision electronics equipment that generates, distributes, measures and processes the high-precision time and frequency signals used by critical operations to detect, trace, control, analyze and synchronize time and location-critical events. It offers Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)-based systems. It provides its services under McMurdo, SARBE, Kannad, Spectratime, netwave and Spectracom brands. The company's high-precision timing, positioning and synchronization solutions find applications in defense, public safety, and telecom and broadcasting markets. Its major partners include Airbus, Thales, Harris, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon. The company has presence in China, France, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, India, the UK and the US. Orolia is headquartered in Valbonne Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- Detailed information on Orolia SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Orolia SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Orolia SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Orolia SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Orolia SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Orolia SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Orolia SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Orolia SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.