Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. (OdysseyRe), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (Fairfax), is an insurance and reinsurance company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers property and casualty reinsurance and specialty insurance products. It offers reinsurance products for casualty treaty, casualty facultative, property treaty, property facultative, property retrocession, aviation and space, marine and energy, surety bond and trade credit. OdysseyRe also offers insurance products for crop, marine, personal umbrella, employer’s public and products liability, professional indemnity, directors and officers liability, financial institutions, medical malpractice and motor. The company has presence across the US, the UK, Brazil, New Zealand, Mexico, Sweden, China, South Korea, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, South East Asia, Japan, Canada, Singapore, France and Australia. OdysseyRe is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
The company reported gross premiums written of US$2,783.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 16.9% over FY2016. Its net premiums written were US$2,495.9 million in FY2017, an increase of 18.8% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Odyssey Re Holdings Corp.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Odyssey Re Holdings Corp., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Odyssey Re Holdings Corp.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.