6.1 Aug 22, 2019: Aurora Spine reports record Q2 revenue; files condensed interim consolidated financial statements for the three and six months ended June 30, 2019
6.2 Aug 13, 2019: FDA OKs Solco’s spinal fixation system
6.3 Aug 06, 2019: joimax and Red One Medical partner to support expert endoscopic minimally invasive spine surgery for veterans and active military
6.4 Jul 15, 2019: joimax starts the official sale of its EndoLIF Delta and DoubleWedge cages. All three members of EndoLIF family CE approved.
6.5 Jul 09, 2019: Medicrea reports first half 2019 sales
6.6 Jun 17, 2019: MEDICREA secures several new patents to protect its proprietary platform technology UNiD ASI
6.7 May 30, 2019: Aurora Spine reports record Q1 revenue
6.8 May 17, 2019: Medicrea announces first quarter 2019 financial results
6.9 May 14, 2019: Medicrea hosts second annual meeting focused on Artificial Intelligence and Analytics in New York, USA
6.10 Apr 26, 2019: Aurora Spine announces 2018 year end results
6.11 Apr 18, 2019: MEDICREA enhances its proprietary UNiD ASI Service Platform with the addition of an FDA-Cleared device planning and selection service
6.12 Apr 10, 2019: Medicrea reports first quarter 2019 sales
6.13 Mar 28, 2019: SpineGuard receives regulatory Clearance in Taiwan and starts PediGuard commercialization
6.14 Mar 22, 2019: Medicrea announces 2018 annual results
6.15 Mar 13, 2019: Kuros Biosciences receives US marketing clearance for intervertebral body fusion device
6.16 Mar 12, 2019: joimax hosts international training summit to showcase innovative technologies
6.17 Feb 12, 2019: Dr. Raymond Gardocki of the Campbell Clinic in Memphis, TN, performs his 100th endoscopic spine surgery utilizing joimax technologies
6.18 Feb 08, 2019: joimax announces new distribution partners in Brazil and Japan
6.19 Jan 23, 2019: Aurora Spine announces new patent for its Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants allowed by the United States Patent Office
6.20 Jan 16, 2019: Medicrea reports 2018 fourth quarter and annual sales
6.21 Nov 22, 2018: Aurora Spine Files Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2018
6.22 Nov 19, 2018: MEDICREA achieves 3,000 surgery milestone with UNiD ASI and patient specific implants
6.23 Nov 15, 2018: Medicrea reports third-quarter results
6.24 Nov 05, 2018: Medicrea to attend the 9th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
6.25 Nov 05, 2018: Rapid company growth prompts joimax to move its US headquarters to a new, larger state-of-the-art facility
6.26 Oct 22, 2018: Medline awarded lab distribution agreement with Premier
6.27 Oct 10, 2018: Leading into SRS 2018, Medicrea highlights a new study showing that patients implanted with UNiD patient-specific rods are 2.6 times more likely to be optimally corrected
7.2 About GlobalData
7.3 Contact Us
Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019
GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019" provides an overview of Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Summary: Get latest Market Research Reports on Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices. Industry analysis & Market Report on Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices is a syndicated market report, published as Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.