“ME-401 - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Follicular lymphoma in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the ME-401 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Zandelisib (ME-401) is an oral, once-daily, selective inhibitor of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta (PI3Kδ) in clinical development for the treatment of B-cell malignancies. In April 2020, MEI Pharma entered a global license, development and commercialization agreement to further develop and commercialize zandelisib with Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. (KKC). MEI and KKC will co-develop and co-promote zandelisib in the U.S., with MEI recording all revenue from U.S. sales. KKC has exclusive commercialization rights outside of the U.S.
MEI Pharma is conducting a global Phase 2 study of zandelisib as a monotherapy for the treatment of adults with relapsed or refractory (r/r) follicular lymphoma (FL).
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around ME-401.
• The report contains forecasted sales for ME-401 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Follicular lymphoma.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of ME-401.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
ME-401 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth ME-401 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of ME-401 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• ME-401 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of ME-401 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Follicular lymphoma is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence ME-401 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Follicular lymphoma are giving market competition to ME-401 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of ME-401.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of ME-401 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the ME-401.
• Which company is developing ME-401 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of ME-401?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of ME-401?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the ME-401 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to ME-401?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of ME-401?
• What is the history of ME-401 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of ME-401 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to ME-401?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Follicular Lymphoma?