Masco Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Masco Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Masco Corporation (Masco) is a manufacturer and distributer of building and home improvement products. Its product portfolio comprises faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets; bath and shower units; spas, paints and stains; windows and decorative hardware; showering and plumbing specialties. Masco also manufactures and distributes spa products, exercise pools and systems, handheld showers, valves and other non-decorative plumbing products. The company markets its products under the brands of Axor, Plumb Shop, Bristan, Ginger, Brasstech, Mirolin, Hot Spring, Caldera, Kraftmaid, Merillat and Quality Cabinets. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the US, China, Germany and the UK. Masco is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, the US.
- Detailed information on Masco Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Masco Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Masco Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Masco Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Masco Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Masco Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Masco Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Masco Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.