Macy's, Inc: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Macy’s has formulated digital strategies to offer parallel services in multiple shopping channels, promote products and services through digital campaigns to a targeted set of customers for various departments, and remain connected to shoppers throughout their shopping journey.
Macy’s has been leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) technology to smartly connect with shoppers.S
Macy's fashion incubators include - The Market @ Macy’s, Fashion Incubator San Francisco (FiSF), Chicago Fashion Incubator (CFI), and The Workshop at Macy’s.
Macy's invested in b8ta.
Macy's vendors for major ICT contracts include SGS, Google, Marxent Labs, and others.
The report provides information and insights into Macy's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and fashion incubators
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution launch
- Details about investments in the companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Macy's has been leveraging technologies including AI & Machine Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Frictionless Shopping, Predictive Analytics, and more to realize its digital transformation strategies.
- Macy’s utilizes big data analytics for customer sentiment analysis
- Macy's partnered with Facebook to bring-in unique brands that are not easy to reach, to its sales platforms.
- Macy’s initiatives to achieve digitalization has been around AI & Machine Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Frictionless Shopping, Predictive Analytics, and more.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Macy's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Macy's.