MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. (MabVax Therapeutics), a subsidiary of MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes anti-cancer immunotherapies from antibody and vaccine technology. The company offers immune-oncology technology platforms such as human monoclonal antibody products and therapeutic vaccines. Its pipeline of novel human antibody-based product candidates is discovered from B cells in blood samples of patients vaccinated. MabVax also offers vaccine program for the treatment of ovarian cancer, breast cancer and neuroblastoma. The company generates pipeline of antibody based product candidates from vaccinated patients. Its human antibody technology platform surveys the protective immune response from patients to identifying the ideal monoclonal antibody candidate against a target on the surface of a cancer cell. MabVax Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 5
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 6
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Region, 2010 to YTD 2016 7
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Therapy Area, 2010 to YTD 2016 8
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Medical Devices Deals, 2010 to YTD 2016 9
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals Summary, 2010 to YTD 2016 10
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 11
Venture Financing 11
Mabvax Therapeutics Raises US$12 Million In Venture Financing 11
MabVax Therapeutics Raises US$5.2 Million In First Tranche Of Series B Financing 12
MabVax Therapeutics Enters into Research Agreement with Rockefeller University 13
MabVax Therapeutics Enters into Co-Development Agreement with Heidelberg Pharma 14
MabVax Therapeutics Enters into Co-development Agreement with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center 15
Licensing Agreements 16
MabVax Therapeutics Enters into Option for Licensing Agreement with Juno Therapeutics 16
Equity Offering 17
MabVax Therapeutics Raises USD3 Million in Private Placement of Shares 17
MabVax Therapeutics Raises USD1.5 Million in Private Placement of Shares upon Exercise of Warrants 18
Telik Completes Acquisition of MabVax Therapeutics, Oncology Therapies Provider 19
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Key Employees 22
Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24