Luxury Goods in Germany
Luxury Goods in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The luxury goods market presents the revenues at retail sales value from retailers specifically dealing with luxury jewellery & watches, bags & accessories, apparel & footwear and cosmetics & fragrances.
- The German luxury goods market had total revenues of $13.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The jewelry & watches segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $5.1bn, equivalent to 37.3% of the market's overall value.
- Like many western markets, Germany is experiencing the problem of new incoming generations being less interested in traditional luxury goods brands and those brands not responding well to this development.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the luxury goods market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the luxury goods market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key luxury goods market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany luxury goods market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany luxury goods market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany luxury goods market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany luxury goods market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's luxury goods market?