Luxury Goods in China
Luxury Goods in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The luxury goods market presents the revenues at retail sales value from retailers specifically dealing with luxury jewellery & watches, bags & accessories, apparel & footwear and cosmetics & fragrances.
- The Chinese luxury goods market had total revenues of $23.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The jewelry & watches segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $8.6bn, equivalent to 37% of the market's overall value.
- Chinese consumers are one of the most important groups in the global luxury goods market. They make up over a third of the total customers for this market and they drive sales all over the world for a number of reasons.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the luxury goods market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the luxury goods market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key luxury goods market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China luxury goods market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China luxury goods market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China luxury goods market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China luxury goods market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's luxury goods market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Chow Tai Fook jewelry Group Limited 20
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA 23
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA 27
Tapestry, Inc. 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37