Luxury Goods in China
Luxury Goods in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The luxury goods market presents the revenues at retail sales value from retailers specifically dealing with luxury jewellery & watches, bags & accessories, apparel & footwear and cosmetics & fragrances.
- The Chinese luxury goods market had total revenues of $23.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The jewelry & watches segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $8.6bn, equivalent to 37% of the market's overall value.
- Chinese consumers are one of the most important groups in the global luxury goods market. They make up over a third of the total customers for this market and they drive sales all over the world for a number of reasons.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the luxury goods market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the luxury goods market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key luxury goods market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China luxury goods market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China luxury goods market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China luxury goods market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China luxury goods market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's luxury goods market?