Libyan Defense Market - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
"Libyan Defense Market - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024", published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
The Libyan defense industry, valued at US$3.1 billion in 2019, is projected to record a CAGR of 1.51% over the forecast period, to reach US$3.4 billion in 2024. On a cumulative basis, expenditure over 2020-2024 is anticipated to be US$16.4 billion compared to US$14.5 billion spent during the historic period. After the 2011 revolution, the country’s initial focus on reconstructing and strengthening its security forces has resulted in an increase in the Libya’s military expenditure.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Libyan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Libyan defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Libyan defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Libyan defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Libyan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.