Leisure Attractions in Germany
Leisure Attractions in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The leisure attractions sector includes revenues generated by recreational attractions, such as museums, historical sites and similar institutions, and amusement parks and arcades.
- The German leisure attractions sector had total revenues of $4.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The museums & historical sites segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $3.5bn, equivalent to 79.2% of the sector's overall value.
- According to the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), the number of foreign visitors to Germany increased 4% to reach 83.9 million in 2017, marking eight record years in the German tourism industry. Bavaria is the most popular destination in Germany, with around 8.5 million foreign guests visiting each year.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the leisure attractions market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the leisure attractions market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key leisure attractions market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany leisure attractions market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany leisure attractions market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany leisure attractions market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany leisure attractions market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's leisure attractions market?