Lancashire Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Lancashire Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Lancashire Holdings Limited (LHL) is a provider of specialty insurance and reinsurance products. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and reinsurance products for energy, property, marine and aviation markets worldwide. It offers insurance and reinsurance coverage for property direct and facultative, property catastrophe excess of loss, terrorism, property political risk, property retrocession, marine hull and total loss, marine hull war, marine builder’s risk, marine protection and indemnity clubs, marine excess of loss, third party, satellite, energy, and terrorism. It also offers risk coverage for upstream activities and construction all risks related to earthquakes, wind and floods. The company has underwriting operations in Bermuda and the UK. LHL is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross premiums written of US$638.5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), representing an increase of 8% over FY2017. Its net premiums written was US$417.7 million in FY2018, an increase of 5% over FY2017.
- Detailed information on Lancashire Holdings Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lancashire Holdings Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lancashire Holdings Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Lancashire Holdings Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lancashire Holdings Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Lancashire Holdings Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Lancashire Holdings Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Lancashire Holdings Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.