Koch Membrane Systems Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Koch Membrane Systems Inc (KMS), a subsidiary of Koch Industries Inc, manufactures and markets membrane filtration systems. The company offers ultrafiltration and microfiltration hollow-fiber products; spiral-wound membranes; and tubular membranes. Its services include membrane process optimization; plant audits and troubleshooting; data collection, analysis and reporting; maintenance; training and support; and cleaning services. KMS serves dairy, food, beverages, automotive, life sciences, textiles, pulp and paper, general industrial, and municipal water and wastewater industries. The company distributes products directly and also through a network of distributors across North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, the US.
Koch Membrane Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
May 17,2018: KMS PURON MBR Technology selected for expansion of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant in Israel
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.