“Kadcyla - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Kadcyla in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Trastuzumab emtansine, sold under the brand name Kadcyla, is an ADC being studied in HER2-positive cancers. It is the first ADC to result from Roche and Genentech’s 30 years of HER2 pathway research and the third medicine Roche has developed for the treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer. Like Herceptin, Kadcyla binds to HER2-positive cells and is thought to block out-of-control signals that make the cancer grow while also calling on the body's immune system to attack the cancer cells. Once Kadcyla is taken up by those cells, it is designed to destroy them by releasing the DM1 inside the cells.
Roche licenses technology for Kadcyla under an agreement with ImmunoGen.
In February 2013, Roche announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Kadcyla (trastuzumab emtansine or T-DM1) for the treatment of people with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (mBC) who have received prior treatment with Herceptin (trastuzumab) and a taxane chemotherapy. Kadcyla is the fourth medicine from Roche to receive FDA approval for people with advanced cancers within the past two years.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Kadcyla.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Kadcyla till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Kadcyla.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Kadcyla Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Kadcyla Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Kadcyla in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Kadcyla Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Kadcyla covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Kadcyla is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Kadcyla dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Kadcyla and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Kadcyla.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Kadcyla from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Kadcyla in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Kadcyla are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Kadcyla?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Kadcyla?
• What are the chemical specifications of Kadcyla?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Kadcyla, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Kadcyla in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Kadcyla and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Kadcyla?
• In which countries Kadcyla got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Kadcyla?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Kadcyla?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Kadcyla development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Kadcyla?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Kadcyla?
• How is the market trend of Kadcyla is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Kadcyla?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?