Japan: In-depth PESTLE Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Japan provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Japan, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Japan's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Japan through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Japan through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Japan through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Japan through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Japan in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Japan perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Japan perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Japan perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?