“IXAZOMIB - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Follicular lymphoma in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the IXAZOMIB in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
IXAZOMIB is an orally bioavailable second generation proteasome inhibitor (PI) with potential antineoplastic activity. Ixazomib inhibits the activity of the proteasome, blocking the targeted proteolysis normally performed by the proteasome, which results in an accumulation of unwanted or misfolded proteins; disruption of various cell signaling pathways may follow, resulting in the induction of apoptosis. Compared to first generation PIs, second generation PIs may have an improved pharmacokinetic profile with increased potency and less toxicity. It is approved for Multiple myeloma and is in Phase II for Follicular lymphoma and is being developed by Takeda oncology.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around IXAZOMIB.
• The report contains forecasted sales for IXAZOMIB till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Follicular lymphoma.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of IXAZOMIB.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
IXAZOMIB Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth IXAZOMIB Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of IXAZOMIB in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• IXAZOMIB Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of IXAZOMIB covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Follicular lymphoma is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence IXAZOMIB dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Follicular lymphoma are giving market competition to IXAZOMIB and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of IXAZOMIB.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of IXAZOMIB from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the IXAZOMIB.
• Which company is developing IXAZOMIB along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of IXAZOMIB?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of IXAZOMIB?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the IXAZOMIB development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to IXAZOMIB?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of IXAZOMIB?
• What is the history of IXAZOMIB and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of IXAZOMIB in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to IXAZOMIB?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Follicular Lymphoma?