Segment analysis (in value terms): dairy-based & soy-based desserts
Segment analysis (in value terms): dairy-based & soy-based deserts
Segment analysis (in volume terms): dairy-based & soy-based desserts
Category analysis: drinkable yogurt
Category analysis: milk
Segment analysis (in value terms): milk
Segment analysis (in volume terms): milk
Category analysis: soymilk & soy drinks
Segment analysis (in value terms): soymilk & soy drinks
Segment analysis (in volume terms): soymilk & soy drinks
Category analysis: yogurt
Distribution channel share analysis: dairy & soy food
Distribution channel share analysis by category
Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the dairy & soy food sector, 2018
Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the dairy & soy food sector, 2018
Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
Private label share analysis by category
Growth of private labels compared to branded products
Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
Health & wellness
Health & wellness trend analysis
Health & wellness market analysis by product attribute
Health & wellness market analysis by consumer benefit
Category comparison - with health & wellness and without health & wellness claims
Primary outer type
Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
GlobalData country risk index (GCRI)
Indonesia Dairy & Soy Food
The Indonesian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018 and the category is also expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Paper & board is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by rigid plastics. PT Ultrajaya Milk Industry & Trading Company Tbk., Royal FrieslandCampina and Nestle SA are the leading players in the sector.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- Indonesia dairy & soy food is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023.
- Milk is the largest category in value terms in Indonesian dairy & soy food sector.
- Milk is expected to register the faster growth rate in value terms during 2018-2023.
- Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel.
- PT Ultrajaya Milk Industry & Trading Company Tbk., Royal FrieslandCampina and Nestle SA are the leading players in the sector.
- Paper & board is most commonly used pack material in Indonesian dairy & soy food sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Summary: Get latest Market Research Reports on Indonesia Dairy & Soy Food. Industry analysis & Market Report on Indonesia Dairy & Soy Food is a syndicated market report, published as Indonesia Dairy & Soy Food. It is complete Research Study and Industry Analysis of Indonesia Dairy & Soy Food market, to understand, Market Demand, Growth, trends analysis and Factor Influencing market.