Horizon Oil Ltd (Horizon) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and petroleum properties. The company holds interests in Maari and Manaia fields located in the Taranaki Basin approximately 80 kilometre offshore the north island of New Zealand. It operates Stanley field, Elevala and Ketu fields, Ubuntu field, and Puk Puk and Douglas fields in Papua New Guinea, among others. Horizon also holds interests in 22 and 12 Block in the Beibu Gulf of China. The company partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. It has operations in Australia, New Zealand, China and Papua New Guinea, among others. Horizon is headquartered in Woolloomooloo, New South Wales, Australia.
Horizon Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 29,2019: Horizon Oil provides quarterly report for period ending 31 march 2019
Apr 11,2019: Horizon oil appoints chris hodge to board of directors
Apr 04,2019: Horizon Oil: Elevala and Ketu fields (PRL 21) in Papua New Guinea
Feb 20,2019: Horizon Oil (hzn) advises half-year results
Jan 29,2019: Horizon Oil announces quarterly report for period ending 31 st December 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Horizon Oil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Horizon Oil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.