Holmen AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Holmen AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Holmen AB (Holmen), a subsidiary of L E Lundbergforetagen AB, is a provider of paper and paper packaging solutions. The company manufactures and distributes paper, paperboard, and wood and timber products under various brands such as Invercote, Incada, Holmen VIEW, Holmen TRND, Holmen XLNT and Holmen BOOK. Holmen manages energy products such as hydro power, wind power, energy peat, bio energy and biorefinery plants. The company manufactures products through Hallsta, Braviken, Workington, and Iggesund mills. The company’s supplies its products to several markets across Europe, Asia and North America. Holmen is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Detailed information on Holmen AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Holmen AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Holmen AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Holmen AB's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Holmen AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Holmen AB and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Holmen AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Holmen AB's business structure, strategy and prospects.