According to Gen Consulting Company, global submarine power cable market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Multicore, Single. On the basis of region, the submarine power cable industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the submarine power cable market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Cable Corporation
- Hengtong Group Co., Ltd.
- KEI Industries Limited
- LS Cable & System Ltd.
- Nexans S.A.
- NKT Group
- Prysmian Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2020, and forecasts run up to 2027.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global submarine power cable market.
- To classify and forecast global submarine power cable market based on product.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global submarine power cable market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global submarine power cable market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global submarine power cable market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global submarine power cable market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of submarine power cable
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to submarine power cable