Sebacic acid is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid with the formula (CH2)8(CO2H)2. It is widely used in the manufacture of Nylon 6-10 and it is also used as a corrosion inhibitor in metalworking fluids and as a complexing agent in greases. Sebacic Acid can also be found in plasticizers, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, cosmetics, and candle manufacturing. According to Gen Consulting Company, global sebacic acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Plasticizers, Personal Care And Cosmetics, Coatings And Adhesives, Metalworking, Textiles. On the basis of region, the sebacic acid industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Personal Care And Cosmetics
- Coatings And Adhesives
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the sebacic acid market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Arkema S.A.
- Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Group
- Rianlon Kaiya (Hebei) New Material Co., Ltd.
- Vertellus Specialties Inc.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2020, and forecasts run up to 2027.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global sebacic acid market.
- To classify and forecast global sebacic acid market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global sebacic acid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global sebacic acid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global sebacic acid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global sebacic acid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of sebacic acid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to sebacic acid