The global multi rotor uav market is expected to grow from USD 1.29 billion 2017 to USD 4.90 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.95%.
On the basis of application, the global multi rotor uav market is studied across Agriculture, Audit, Surveillance, Inspection & Monitoring, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy & Utilities, Environmental Resource Management, and Media & Entertainment.
On the basis of end user, the global multi rotor uav market is studied across Civil & Commercial, Military & Defense, and Public Safety.
On the basis of geography, the global multi rotor uav market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“3D Robotics: The potential growing player for the global multi rotor uav market”
The key players profiled in the global multi rotor uav market are 3D Robotics, Aerial Technology International, Aerovironment, Inc., Aeryon Labs, Aibotix, Coptercam, Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd., DJI Innovations, Draganfly Innovations, Israel Aerospace Industries, Lockheed Martin, Microdrones GmbH, and senseFly.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global multi rotor uav market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global multi rotor uav market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global multi rotor uav market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global multi rotor uav market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global multi rotor uav market.