Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Chanel S.A. 19
Kering SA 20
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA 25
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA 29
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
Global Luxury Goods
Global Luxury Goods industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The luxury goods market presents the revenues at retail sales value from retailers specifically dealing with luxury jewellery & watches, bags & accessories, apparel & footwear and cosmetics & fragrances.
- The global luxury goods market had total revenues of $295.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The apparel and footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $89.2bn, equivalent to 30.2% of the market's overall value.
- The US made up 28.5% of the market value in 2017, making it the largest contributor to global revenues.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the luxury goods market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalluxury goods market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key luxury goods market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global luxury goods market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global luxury goods market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global luxury goods market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global luxury goods market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's luxury goods market?