Global Luxury Goods
Global Luxury Goods industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The luxury goods market presents the revenues at retail sales value from retailers specifically dealing with luxury jewellery & watches, bags & accessories, apparel & footwear and cosmetics & fragrances.
- The global luxury goods market had total revenues of $295.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The apparel and footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $89.2bn, equivalent to 30.2% of the market's overall value.
- The US made up 28.5% of the market value in 2017, making it the largest contributor to global revenues.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the luxury goods market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalluxury goods market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key luxury goods market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global luxury goods market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global luxury goods market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global luxury goods market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global luxury goods market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's luxury goods market?