Global IT Services
Global IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the business process outsourcing (BPO) services market, the application services market and the infrastructure services market. Values include revenues generated from (a) signed deals that remain under contract and (b) new contracts signed within that particular calendar year.
- The global IT services industry had total revenues of $1,002.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% between 2014 and 2018.
- The infrastructure services segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $600.8bn, equivalent to 59.9% of the industry's overall value
- The Global IT services industry has been driven by leading countries in technology around the world, such as the US and Japan.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it services market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalit services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global it services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global it services market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global it services market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global it services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's it services market?