The Hops market was valued at XX Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach XX Million US$ by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2024 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hops.
Global Hops industry market professional research 2014-2024, is a report which provides the details about industry overview, industry chain, market size (sales, revenue, and growth rate), gross margin, major manufacturers, development trends and forecast.
Key players in global Hops market include:
Steiner Hops Ltd.
New Zealand Hops
Heineken UK Limited
SAPPORO HOLDINGS LTD.
Charles Faram LTD.
Brewers Select Limited
Carlsberg Breweries A/S
Market segmentation, by product types:
Amarillo hop 7-11%
Cascade hop 4.5-7%
Centennial hop 9.5-11.5%
Chinook hops 12-14%
Market segmentation, by applications:
Market segmentation, by regions:
North America (United States, Canada)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand)
Middle East & Africa (Middle East, Africa)
Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia)
The report can answer the following questions:
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Hops industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Hops industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Hops industry.
4. Different types and applications of Hops industry, market share of each type and application by revenue.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to2024 of Hops industry.
6. Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment, industry chain analysis of Hops industry.
7. SWOT analysis of Hops industry.
8. New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis of Hops industry.