Polyester film is a high-performance film made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin and is used for its high tensile strength, chemical and dimensional stability, transparency, reflectivity, gas and aroma barrier properties, and electrical insulation. Polyester film is a high-performance film made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin. The Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) resin is made from Ethylene Glycol and dimethyl terephthalate (DMT). According to Gen Consulting Company, global BoPET film market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Thick Film, Thin Film. By application, the BoPET film market is classified into Packaging, Electrical & Electronics, Imaging, Industrial, Photovoltaics. On the basis of region, the BoPET film industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Thick Film
- Thin Film
- Electrical & Electronics
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2021 to 2027.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the BoPET film market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Billion Industrial Holdings Ltd.
- China Lucky Film Group Corporation
- Chiripal Poly Films Ltd.
- DuPont Hongji Films Foshan Co. Ltd.
- DuPont Teijin Films (Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited)
- Ester Industries Limited (EIL)
- Flex Film Ltd.
- Fuwei Films Holdings Company, Ltd.
- Garware Polyester Limited
- Hengli Group Co., Ltd.
- Hyosung Chemical Corporation
- JBF Industries Limited
- Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Shuangxing Color Plastic New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yuxing Film Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Limited
- Kolon Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Nanjing Lanpucheng New Materials Co., Ltd. (Dalian Hesheng Holdings Group Co., Ltd.)
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2020, and forecasts run up to 2027.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global BoPET film market.
- To classify and forecast global BoPET film market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global BoPET film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global BoPET film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global BoPET film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global BoPET film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of BoPET film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to BoPET film