Fromageries Bel SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Fromageries Bel SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Fromageries Bel SA (BEL) produces and markets cheese and healthy snacks. The company’s product portfolio includes pressed, processed, fresh and spreadable cheese. It also offers other dairy products including milk, cream, butter and cheddar. The company markets products under The Laughing Cow, Mini Babybel, Leerdammer, Apericube, Boursin,Babybel, Picon, Price's and Sylphide brand names. BEL also produces and markets specially prepared dairy proteins under Nollibel brand to food manufacturers especially ice cream, yogurt and other dairy product producers. The company offers products to foodservice companies through its subsidiary BEL Foodservice. It has business presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Greater Africa. BEL is headquartered in Suresnes, Ile-de-France, France.
- Detailed information on Fromageries Bel SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fromageries Bel SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fromageries Bel SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Fromageries Bel SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fromageries Bel SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Fromageries Bel SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Fromageries Bel SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Fromageries Bel SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.