ERGO Group AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
ERGO Group AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
ERGO Group AG (ERGO Group), a subsidiary of Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Munich Re), is a global insurance group. The group offers a range of insurance products to private and corporate customers. It offers insurance products such as life, health, property and casualty, fire, marine, liability, travel, direct, and legal protection insurance. The group offers its products under various brands, including ERGO Lebensversicherung, ERGO Versicherung, ERGO Direkt, DKV, ERV, D.A.S, and VORSORGE. The group sells its insurance policies through insurance brokers, self-employed insurance agents, staff working in direct sales, and cooperation partners. It has a presence in various countries across Asia and Europe. ERGO Group is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
ERGO Group reported gross premiums written of EUR17,546 million during the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 0.9% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on ERGO Group AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ERGO Group AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ERGO Group AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on ERGO Group AG's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ERGO Group AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of ERGO Group AG and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess ERGO Group AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on ERGO Group AG's business structure, strategy and prospects.