Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission (California Energy Commission) is the primary agency for energy policy framing and planning in the state of California, the US. It ensures reliable supply of energy while protecting public health, safety and environment. The commission operates through divisions which are responsible for forecasting future statewide electricity needs; licensing new power plants (50 megawatts and above) and designating transmission line corridors; promote energy efficiency and conservation; develop renewable energy resources and alternative energy technologies; and plan and direct state response to energy emergencies. California Energy Commission receives funding for operations from electricity consumption surcharge collected by the electric utilities through customer bills; besides federal government funding for specific energy efficiency programs. The commission regulates the energy utilities in the state. California Energy Commission is headquartered in Sacramento, California, the US.
Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission Key Recent Developments
Oct 10,2018: Schneider Electric microgrid to service Long Beach, California Community by creating energy resilience at port
Sep 21,2018: Energy Commission approves research grants to support entrepreneurs in the clean energy sector
Sep 10,2018: Bloom Energy to preview highly-efficient solution for generating clean electricity from landfill, waste water and agricultural biogas at California climate action summit
Aug 14,2018: Ubiquitous Energy selected to receive $3 Million grant from the California Energy Commission to further its transparent solar technology
Jul 09,2018: ElectraTherm Commissions First Waste Heat to Power Generator in California
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.