Danone: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Danone is actively paving the road to transformation into a digital enterprise, and to adequately support the digitization strategy. It has been showing interest in disruptor technologies and has-set investment plans for the same
The company has been increasingly developing augmented reality-based educational products and games to engage with children to boost sales of kids offerings
Its key technology accelerator and innovation platform includes AI Factory For AgriFood and Precision Nutrition D-Lab
Danone's vendors for major ICT contracts include Lab Group Services Ltd., Dairy.com, and Delaware Consulting
The report provides information and insights into Danone's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator, and innovation lab
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Danone is migrating to cloud technology for various business operations and to upskill the workforce.
- The company launched cloud-based Campus 2.0, which provides personalized learning to employees
- Danone’s investment plan for 2020-2022 has €600 million of recurring costs for its facilities and value chain
- The company introduced blockchain-based Track & Connect service for its baby products
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Danone's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Danone.