Country Financial - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Country Financial is an insurance company. It offers a range of insurance products and related services, which include coverage for auto and recreational, home, renters, personal property, life, health and disability, business, farm and ranch and crop insurance. The company also provides specialty products including coverage for identity theft, home warranty, pet insurance, and home monitoring. Its investments product line comprises individual retirement plans, business retirement plans, mutual funds and education funding. It also offers services such as business life cycle planning. The company has operations across various states in the US. Country Financial is headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois, the US.
Country Financial Key Recent Developments
Dec 21,2017: COUNTRY Financial appoints Kristin Adams as director of Total Rewards
Dec 05,2017: COUNTRY Financial appoints Andrea Thorpe as vice president of Commercial/Agribusiness Underwriting
Feb 27,2017: COUNTRY Financial names vice president and corporate controller
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.