Consumer Electronics in Greece
Consumer Electronics in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Greece consumer electronics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The Electrical and Electronics Retail market is comprised of the sales of communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment. Communications equipment includes retail sales only of answer machines, fax machines, fixed-line telephones, mobile phone accessories and mobile phones. Computer hardware and software includes retail sales only of desktops and laptop computers, software, memory sticks, CD packs, hard disks and other data storage devices, computer peripherals, PDAs, organizers, calculators, and satellite navigation systems. Consumer electronics includes retail sales of CD players, DVD players and recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatres, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital radios, radios, televisions and video recorders, home use and portable games consoles. Household appliances includes major domestic appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, hobs and extractors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners and washing machines) plus minor domestic appliances (blenders, coffee machines, deep fryers, food processors, grills, hair products, hair trimmers, curling tongs, razors, hand-held mixers, irons, juicers, kettles, stand mixers, toasters, sun lamps and fans). Photographic equipment includes camcorders, cameras, projectors, camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The Greek consumer electronics market had total revenues of $3.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The communications equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $1.0bn, equivalent to 30.7% of the market's overall value.
- Communications equipment and household appliances were not only the largest two segments but also among only three segments to grow in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the consumer electronics market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the consumer electronics market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Greece consumer electronics market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Greece consumer electronics market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greece's consumer electronics market?