Competitor Profile: Wealthfront
Wealthfront is an automated investment service firm that was launched in 2011 in the US after being founded in 2008. Wealthfront uses its digital wealth management platform to provide independent investment advisory services, banking services, and loan services.
This report provides information on Wealthfront, including detailed insights on its business and geographical presence, comprehensive coverage of its products and services, a comparative assessment of its key competitors, information on its revenue model and market potential, and its most important events and milestones.
- In April 2017, Wealthfront launched its lending product, Portfolio Line of Credit.
- In February 2019, Wealthfront launched a high-interest cash account.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Wealthfront’s business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the robo-advice industry by comparing Wealthfront’s performance against its competitors.