CO2 Solutions Inc (CO2 Solution) is a clean technology company that offers technology solutions for the reduction of carbon dioxide using the enzyme carbonic anhydrase. The company provides technology for the capture and production of pure carbon dioxide for the utilization and sequestration. It utilizes chemical amine solvents including monoethanolamine and piperazine. CO2 Solution's development program concentrates on carbon capture from coal-fired power plants and other industrial applications. The company's technology is designed for use within the existing solvent gas scrubbing architecture for plant retrofit. Its products are used in pulp and paper, water treatment, greenhouses, beverage carbonation, and others. The company has operations throughout Canada. CO2 Solution is headquartered in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
CO2 Solutions Inc Key Recent Developments
May 22,2018: CO2 Solutions Announces Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Results
Mar 01,2018: CO2 Solutions Announces Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Results
Dec 01,2017: CO2 Solutions, TerraCOH partner in NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE competition
Oct 11,2017: CO2 Solutions Provides an Update on the Valorisation Carbone Quebec Project
Sep 14,2017: CO2 Solutions Welcomes Kiverdi as a Partner in the VCQ Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CO2 Solutions Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CO2 Solutions Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.