Co-operators General Insurance Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Co-operators General Insurance Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Co-operators General Insurance Company (CGIC), a subsidiary of Co-operators Financial Services Limited, is a provider of non-life insurance company. The company offers a range of insurance products for home, property, auto, vehicle, liability, accident and travel. The company also offers machinery insurance, produce insurance, hobby farms insurance, pollution insurance, livestock and poultry insurance, and farm liability insurance. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising serves co-operatives, families, individuals, credit unions, non-profits, corporations. It distributes its products through multiple channels, including contact and advisors, program managers, or brokers, and licensed representatives. CGIC is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
The company reported direct written premium of CAD 3,295.9 million in the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), an increase of 20.2% over FY2017.
Its net earned premium was CAD 2,886.9 million in FY2018, an increase of 12.8% over that in FY2017.
- Detailed information on Co-operators General Insurance Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Co-operators General Insurance Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Co-operators General Insurance Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Co-operators General Insurance Company's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Co-operators General Insurance Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Co-operators General Insurance Company and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Co-operators General Insurance Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Co-operators General Insurance Company's business structure, strategy and prospects.