City Profile - Valencia; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Community of Valencia is one of the 17 autonomous communities of Spain, located in the central and south-eastern Iberian Peninsula. It is divided into three provinces (Alicante, Castellón and Valencia) and thirty four counties.
The city of Valencia is the capital of metropolitan area and third largest city in Spain in terms of population after Madrid and Barcelona. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the area’s GVA in 2017, accounting for 72.6% share. The economy of Valencia metropolitan area rose in 2014 after five years of recession due to growing domestic demand, easier investment policies and improved job creations.
The growth dynamics of the area’ economy is reflected in terms of tourism, enhanced commercial and construction activities, boosted business confidence, moderate export growth and further supported by the area’s economic prosperity. The car industry, wood and furniture, metal products, paper and graphic arts and porcelain, as well as the marble industry, footwear and clothing industry are some of key industries in the area.
“City Profile - Valencia” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Valencia. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The Industry and service sectors remain the key contributor to the region’s economy - and the major employers.
- Valencia is a key tourist destination in Spain for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the year.
- Strong performance is observed in the retail, construction and real estate sector due to rise in the investment.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.