City Profile - Burgas; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Burgas metropolitan area is located in the Yugoiztochen Planning Region located in Southeast region of Bulgaria whose capital is Burgas. Being an important industrial, commercial, transport and tourist center, city is rated as the second best among Bulgarian administrative districts in its industrial potential. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the area’s GVA in 2017, accounting for 69.4% share.
“City Profile - Burgas” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Burgas city. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy - and the major employer.
- Burgas is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists.
- Strong performance is observed in the retail, construction and real-estate sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.