CDL Hospitality Trusts - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
CDL Hospitality Trusts - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDLHT) is a hospitality trust, which owns hotels, resorts and shopping malls. The company is a combined group of a real estate investment trust - CDL Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust (H-REIT), and a business trust - CDL Hospitality Business Trust (HBT). H-REIT focuses on investments in hospitality and hospitality-related real estate assets. Hotels owned by the company are managed by master lessees such as Millennium Hotels and Resorts, Hotel MyStays, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, EVENT Hotels, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, and AccorHotels. The company has hotels across Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Maldives, Germany, Japan, and the UK. CDLHT is headquartered in Singapore.
- Detailed information on CDL Hospitality Trusts required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CDL Hospitality Trusts in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CDL Hospitality Trusts including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CDL Hospitality Trusts's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CDL Hospitality Trusts, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of CDL Hospitality Trusts and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess CDL Hospitality Trusts as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on CDL Hospitality Trusts's business structure, strategy and prospects.