BFS Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
BFS Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
BFS Group Limited (Bidfood), a subsidiary of Bid Corporation Ltd , is a wholesale foodservice distributor in the UK. It offers cooking sauces, frozen fish, frozen bakery products, cleaning products, beers, wines, spirts, frozen desserts, store cupboard cans, potato products, frozen vegetables, individual and multi-portion ready meals, chilled dairy products, and meat products such as beef and lamb,. It also provides foils and films, dishwashing chemicals, paper products, laundry powders, and cleaning chemicals. Furthermore, it offers kitchen equipment, glassware, crockery and tableware, The company mainly serves hotels and hospitality sector. The company’s products are supplied under various brands including, Essential Supplies, Premium Selection, Farmstead, and Everyday Favourites. Bidfood is headquartered in Buckinghamshire, the UK.
- Detailed information on BFS Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BFS Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of BFS Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on BFS Group Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about BFS Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of BFS Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess BFS Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on BFS Group Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.